Here’s what I’d consider a more regular sort of wallpaper. A nice country scene – featuring a loud, bellowing diesel engine.
Turn your computer into an e-reader with Adobe Digital Editions
Tooty Nolan’s e-books: Click on the Lulu icon to visit his publishers & the iBookstore/iTunes.
‘Silent Apocalypse’ on Barnes & Noble: Click the cover
‘Captive Echo’ on Barnes & Noble
‘Fanfare for the Common Hamster’ on Barnes & Noble
‘The Boy Who Grew an Enormous Bottom’ on Barnes & Noble
‘The Where House’ on Barnes & Noble
‘Present Imperfect’ on Barnes & Noble
‘The Psychic Historian’ on Barnes & Noble
The Abduction of Wetpatch Wilson on Barnes & Noble
Danglydong Dell Diaries on Barnes & Noble
- Wallpaper 39: Rural Rumble
- Global Warming Gone Mad?
- Wallpaper 38: Spinning Around
- Sorry, But Here’s a Fifth Old Favourite
- Wallpaper 37: Keeping an Eye (and nose) on You.
- What With All the Writing and Stuff I’d Almost Forgotten Another…
- Wallpaper 36: Hey, Hay
- Battered Barns: Shit Sheds: Ghastly Garages: & ‘Orrible Outbuildings 7
- What With All the Writing and Stuff I’d Also Forgotten To…
- Wallpaper 35: Cloud Studded Sky
- Wallpaper 34: Divine Intervention
- What With All the Writing and Stuff I’d Quite Forgotten…
- A Fourth Old Favourite
- Wallpaper 33: When World’s Collide
- The Jack Vs Clive Debate Continues to Rage
- Clive or Jack? The Decision Isn’t Yours But I Would Like Your Input
- Wallpaper 32: A Secure Computer User is a Contented Computer user
- What a Difference a Year Makes
- Wallpaper 31: Dank
- When is a Portable Electrical Transformer Not a Portable Electrical Transformer?
- My Continuing Thanks, Dear ‘Silent Apocalypse’ Readers
- Humour in Adversity
- A Third Old Favourite
- Wallpaper 30: Sun-Drenched Saplings Against a Darkening Sky
- A Change of I.D?
- Another Old Favourite
- Wallpaper 29: River of Blood!
- Rare Event
- Wallpaper 28: Spanish Lakes
- Woulda Coulda Shoulda
- Tooty Nolan – The Bearded Chef
- Cake Decoration with Tooty Nolan
- Wallpaper 27: Shafts
- It’s All In the Mind
- How Quickly We Forget
- By the Rivers of Babylon
- Any Excuse to Plug My Best Selling Book
- Wallpaper 26: Tree Trunks at Dawn
- An Old Favourite
- Battered Barns, Shit Sheds, Ghastly Garages, & ‘Orrible Outbuildings 6
- Wallpaper 25: Smokers WW2
- Flickr – Goodbye.
- What Would You Do If…
- Wallpaper 24: Wavelets
- More Self-Trumpet Blowing.
- Wallpaper 23: Swimming Pool in the Sky
- Look I’m not one to blow his own trumpet, but…
- Wallpaper 22: Dozing Author
- Four Authors in One Body!
- Wallpaper 21: Frozen Ivy
What you missed